tisdag 9 november 2010

Nr. 92 – Françoise Hardy

French singer, actress and fashion icon, Françoise Hardy, released most of her music in the ‘60s, and those were the years when she was the most popular. A lot of people recognise her for her hit Comment Te Dire Adieu, released in 1968. After her ‘60s and ‘70s albums not much was heard of her until 1995 when she recorded a song with Blur called To the End (La Comedie). At first I thought I would show one of the many clips of her performing on various TV-shows in the ‘60s and ‘70’s but when I found the clip of her recording with Blur I changed my mind. Why is she cool? Look at her. She just stands there and sings as if she’s just talking to someone. She’s just cool, without even trying. Even 30 years after the peak of her career she’s still cool.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar