lördag 2 november 2013

Sleigh Bells



I love spotify! You’re always just a click or two away from new interesting music. This morning I stumbled upon Sleigh Bells and now I can’t stop listening to Rill Rill. 
I don’t really know how to describe what I like about their music in a second language. But I’m going to try anyway, just for the fun of it. It’s like a solid stream of noise that forms embedded melodies. All instruments sound as if entwined with each other.

Singer Alexis Krauss and guitarist Derek Miller started their collaboration in 2008. Krauss and her mother were dining at a restaurant in Brooklyn where Miller worked. Miller talked about his new project and expressed an interest in finding a female vocalist to collaborate with. Krauss was volunteered by her mother and this led to Krauss meeting up with Miller in a park listening to his demos through headphones.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar